Da jia hao!
Hi,everyone Im a chinese teacher，just got the IPA senior certification last year on April , have been teaching chinese for one year,eventhough im a new teacher for you,but i like to thinking about teaching,always have new and great ideal about learning chinese.I'm looking forward you can join me!
Whats the first step in learning chinese? Im still stuck on ni hao ma. :(
that depends on what situation , ni hao ma is only a question about how areyou? if you meet the time around dinner time, then you can ask ni chi le ma？that means have you eat?
Hi Wei Wei! That's very nice. I am in Beijing and don't know enough Chinese to eat and I'm hungry. I see you are makings some little mistakes with your English as well, maybe we could be partners, if my schedule allows. I have a lot of materials that work in any language because they are pictures.
My Skype: brian.madden4
My QQ: well, I can't log in... 1613124081
My telephone in Beijing: 183-1135-9813
I hope to hear from you!
- Anyone free in 30 minutes to practice English?
- How to prepare for SAT
- Learning Article : Learning Multiple Languages At A Time
- Sugar or not sugar ? That`s the question !
- What is your favourite food?
- What Is Your Motivation?
- Does this has happened to you as well?
- Why do people start blogging?
- Learning by English Movies
- Online Tools Which (Really!) Help Language Learners