Don't confuse !
The relative pronouns кто and который used to introduce subordinate clauses . [Я знаю , кто живёт здесь .] & [Там сидит девшка, которая живёт рядом.]
"Который" is used if the main clause is specified person or object, which will be discussed in the subordinate clause. And "кто" is only used to mean "someone who does (did) something" (only about a person), but who is not specified.
For example: парень, который помог мне. Тот, кто помог мне.
- Can u give me some advice about hotel in NY and Boston
- Looking for a german skype partner
- Describe yourself in three adjectives.
- whom are you working?
- Is grammatically correct?
- An Excellent Woman
- What is the difference?
- Could you suggest me some songs and artist who performed songs in french?
- A pet peeve
- Can you offer me some advice to stay awake when sleepy?????