漫画をネットで立ち読みする。（まんが を ねっと で たちよみ する。）Upper Intermediate to Advanced level
I often hear that the first motivation of learning Japanese comes from Japanese manga or animation. How about you? If you want to try to read manga comics in Japanese there are several trial web sites to read them.
Do you like NARUTO?
Go this page:
You'll see "試し読み” （ためしよみ）on your right in the page. Click it and then you'll find the first page.
As you know, like other Japanese books, the manner of flipping pages of the Japanese manga comics is opposit from the western comics. To read these tiny "hurigana" next to the "Kanji", do right-click on the page and choose "Zoom In". You may also notice that there are lots of onomatopia and slangs in the pages. How much are you able to understand the story?
Other manga pages
Advanced level: No "hurigana"
>> きょうの猫村さん (need e-mail subscription but totally free)
Upper Intermediate level: with "Hurigana"
>> るろうに剣心 （るろうにけんしん）
>> しらぬい奇譚録 （しらぬいきたんろく） ホラー ミステリー （Click "最新話を読む" icon）
Do you have your favorite websites?
Comments? Suggestions? Questions?
No comment given.
- How do you learn in order to be fluent when it comes to learning languages?
- Can a social-app (e.g. WhatsApp, Telegram) help learning a language?
- How to be an instantaneous speaker?
- How do you build your vocabulary?
- what do you think about duolingo?
- About happyness
- Knowledge or marks which is important in life or for a good job?
- which language should i start with
- What do u think it's pretty different between Eastern and Western culture?
- if let you suggest book for kids,如果让你推荐几本书给孩子们