Shiritori (尻取り) Japanese Word Game
Shiritori (尻取り) is a Japanese word game and is a perfect game for those learning the language because it practices vocabulary.
We will play by basic rules.
The rules are simple:
1: All types of nouns are allowed, native or not. (no adjectives, verbs, ect. Nouns only)
2: The noun must start with the last syllable of the previous word. Example: neko-->koko-->kokoro-->roku and so on.
3: ん/ン is not allowed because there are no words that start with the nasal ん/ン (n) sound. All other n- syllables are allowed, but not ん/ン (n).if you use a word that starts with ん/ン, you will lose. Examle: nana-->naka-->kau-->un. The person who said "un" lost.
Good Luck! がんばってください!
愛（あい/ai） Love. Syllable is "i".
犬 (inu) dog. Next word starts with "u"
ぬいぐるみ plusies =nuigurumi
a very difficult game i did not underatand
頭痛（zutsuu / headache)
Next is "u" (う)
羨ましい (urayamashii / to be envious)
Next is "i" (い)
Sorry, but that is a adjective; you lost.
Next word is 魂（たましい/tamashii)=Soul. Next syllable is い/I.
妹 (いもうと) - Imouto (Younger sister) Next syllabe is to (と).
- wedding gifts
- Do you realised that this world when you get one you have to give it for two?
- How you pick yourself up after a fall and try again?
- learning english is not a difficult thing，right？
- What's your favorite APP to talk with your friends?
- HOLA A TODOS MI NOMBRE ES EVE NECESITO AYUDA
- BAHASA INDONESIA TERM Words
- What does "less intelligent means?"