What does the Armenian word "Hadgohutyun" mean in English
It means "GOOD LUCK"
or it means success.
Can I just comment on the way you've phrased your question? The logical answer to the question
'What does the Armenian word "Hadgohutyun" mean in English?'
'Nothing at all. "Hadgohutyun" means nothing in English, because it isn't an English word.'
What you should have asked is
'How do you say "Hadgohutyun" in English?'
'How would you translate the Armenian word "Hadgohutyun" into English?'
It means good luck and it means good bye also
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?