Servival Japanese Flashcard Greeting, Etiquette in Japanese Beginner's level
Here are the flashcards to learn greeting phrases with sounds.
After learning the greeting with these flashcards, test yourself how to greet in Japanese.
What is "Good morning" in Japanese?
"Hello", "Good afternoon"
Can you say correctly all of these?
There are also additonal cards that you will learn this week. Enjoy learning.
No comment given.
- See anyone wanna improve Chinese can translate this little poem into English for fun lol
- grammar problem
- Book recommendations for an English learner, please
- Je cherche des amis pour pratiquer le français/portugais
- One Grammar question
- Happiness,...what is for you ??
- How physicians and patients maintain long-term relationship in foreign countries?
- Sommer in Österreich
- New on chat
- what do u do when u r really sad ?