Servival Japanese Flashcard Greeting, Etiquette in Japanese Beginner's level
Here are the flashcards to learn greeting phrases with sounds.
After learning the greeting with these flashcards, test yourself how to greet in Japanese.
What is "Good morning" in Japanese?
"Hello", "Good afternoon"
Can you say correctly all of these?
There are also additonal cards that you will learn this week. Enjoy learning.
No comment given.
- Today's learning
- Quiero encontrar una persona que me pueda ayudar con mi español.
- pourriez vous m'aider avec "temps des verbes"
- Hello everybody! How many of you ,couldn't live without computers and why?
- German - عربي
- Help me, please. Translate to English)
- today it's wonderful, i'm lottery. how about you
- TRADUCCION ESPAÑOL-INGLES
- Scripts of Hustle
- What are the most extreme temperatures you have ever known ?