Servival Japanese Flashcard Greeting, Etiquette in Japanese Beginner's level
Here are the flashcards to learn greeting phrases with sounds.
After learning the greeting with these flashcards, test yourself how to greet in Japanese.
What is "Good morning" in Japanese?
"Hello", "Good afternoon"
Can you say correctly all of these?
There are also additonal cards that you will learn this week. Enjoy learning.
No comment given.
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test
- Do you think about doing something for changing the world?
- I'm looking for Language Partners
- Hubiera, habría
- Thanksgiving Day
- Swedish people who are learning persian
- English words and Arabic words
- An Intense Moment
- Puterea subtilă ca instrument in politică externă din SUA
- Learn cake baking