Servival Japanese Flashcard Greeting, Etiquette in Japanese Beginner's level
Here are the flashcards to learn greeting phrases with sounds.
After learning the greeting with these flashcards, test yourself how to greet in Japanese.
What is "Good morning" in Japanese?
"Hello", "Good afternoon"
Can you say correctly all of these?
There are also additonal cards that you will learn this week. Enjoy learning.
No comment given.
- I love Russian language
- The Best Ways to Learn a New Language
- What id the difference betwen chronic and acute ' in medical expressions'
- Where and what kind or flat would you like to have?
- Romanian conjugations!
- Hello,שלום Hebrew/English Language Exchange via skype?
- Norway and the EU
- Hebrew/English Exchange?
- PhD in the U.S. not American citizen
- A 30-Days Schedule for Learning English