Hi. i am a native Shanghainese,of course i speak well my hometown language.
Do you want to learn something about Shanghainese?
I can help you ^ ^
Besides,i am trying to improve my spoken English recently,could you please help me with that?
侬好呀！ I grew up in Naning, but now I speak Shanghainese as good as native speakers. There are too many people coming from other cities, hence Mandarin is used as teaching language in kindergarten and schools, most local born kids including my boy cannot speak Shanghainese well. Pity! Shanghainese is an interesting and funny language, give it a try!
不会说，因为没这个必要，中国的地方话有几百种，但只是发音有区别，文字是相同的。大家都会说普通话。 i do not speak shanghai ,it is no necessary, how can peeple learn hundreds dialect.we all can communicate in madarin,hi, nice to meet you , can we be friend and teach each other, my skype is aaron00888
- So many people on this website, but very few language partners.. what do you think?
- at early stage or at an early stage !?? grammar question
- ¿Cúal es vuestra frase favorita en español?
- Is it important to study idioms for speaking english?
- Who is the best cooker u have met? Tell me your unforgettable eating experience.
- IELTS / TOEFL / FCE / CAE / PET / KET
- Travel on a tight budget
- When people say "I can understand what they say..."
- Danish or English?