Do you always argue with your parents?
What topics cause the most conflict? How can you express yourself without turning normal conversation into open warfare?
For me, listening is one way not to turn a normal conversation into open warfare. A proverb says: "You will say the wrong things if you talk too much."
Swedish parents generally do not interfere that much with their children's private life. So we tend to have a relaxed relationship without too much fighting.
I don`t argue with my father.
How about with your mother?
I don`t live with her.
I agree with you, hahaha
I don't argue with my parents, also they they don't argue with me either.. haha
Pick up the right time! Talk with them when you think they are in good mood.
When I was in my turbulent adolescent years, yes. Now, I am very nonconfrontational, and I think my parents suddenly are too. Prolly cause I'm old enough to be responsible for my own decisions.
i think that my parents often look at us and they never let us to do something alone.at the moment they give instructions not to do something which is considered aneedy thing for us,without knowing i get angry and try to acheive my aim by arguing
No, I never argue with my parents.
- For learning English
- What makes human language unique?
- Who we are?
- Would you like to leave your native country?
- what's your suggestion about ( Learning new english words ) .
- What is the weather like in Beijing during June?
- What's your favorite Thai food ?
- Don't think of yourself as an ugly person.Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.——LOL:)...That's true!
- Dressing code at the beach