I'm looking for Czech native speaker.
Dobrý den! I have learned in their own Czech.Because now studying at a book written by Japanese,Czech doesn't know the correct however.Could you give me to help learning Czech?
Ahoj. Jmenuji se Simona. Jsem Češka. Hledám přítele k procvičování japonštiny :) Japonsky se učím sama doma, asi dva roky. Jsem stále začátečník, ale chtěla bych se zlepšit.
Hello, I'm Simona. I'm a Czech living in Prague. I'm looking for a Japanese friend to improve my speaking and writing skills. It's good to see you're looking for a Czech native speaker as I'm one :) If you'd like to exchange few lines with me, I'd be really happy. I wanna get better at Japanese.
I'm looking forward hearing from you :)
Dobrý den.Těsí mě.Jmenuju se Wataru.Bydlím ve Japonsko.Učím se čeština jedna rok.
Hello,Simona.Thank you for me a comment.
I started learning Czech will be one year,my skill is begginer level.Czech is very difficult,but I want to improve my Czech skill & support your learning Japanese skills.I want to take contact with you,but how to doing? I'm waiting for your message.Thank you.
Hi Wataru-san, my name is David, I am from the Czech Republic and work as a teacher and translator of English. I have been studying Japanese for about 4 years, have a native speaker teacher where I live, but would like to have more practice. I also have experience teaching foreigners Czech. If you are interested, please contact me on Skype at "boatrace".
- How to face the mother's nagging ?
- New friends Group
- There are a lot of French words prounce like English words, how to remember those words without confusion?
- Any Chinese learners feel Chinese is harder than other Asia languages?
- The college entrance examination Chinese in Russia
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.
- Why do people learn Hindi.
- what the meaning of this スタ／＼?