Anya
Hi everyone! My name is Anna, I am certified Russian language tutor.

I was rewarded with the highest diploma for teachers – M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University. I am very proud of opportunity that it gave me to lead students to the splendid understanding and excellent speaking Russian.

Are you interested in learning Russian, but have no visit special language courses?  I offer you to learn Russian language via skype. It is just so simple like chatting with friends of yours. You choose the time, which day and how often you want to have your lessons.

During the classes you will learn new vocabulary, practice in speaking and reading Russian, and learn fascinating facts about Russian culture and people. I can offer you professional teaching with exclusive learning materials. My class material includes grammar and exercise, and also videos recorded in Russia showing, its everyday life and culture aspects. I offer personalized learning, according to your needs with a Russian native teacher. Each lesson lasts 60 minutes.

Each lesson lasts 60 minutes or less. It may be 45 minutes and a half of hour – depends of your own purposes and desires. 

Aug 10, 2012 11:01 AM
Comments · 1

Are the lessons free?

February 28, 2015