What is the best way to learn all of the conjugations?
I have trouble with conjunctive/subjunctive...or don't get to use it that often. And what the best way is to learn/memorize the future/conditional tense?
It's so overwhelming sometimes...
Hm, there's no subjunctive in German (otherwise I wouldn't have such trouble using it correctly in Spanish).
I'm not quite sure what exactly you find difficult, the conjugation of verbs themselves, how to build conditional sentences or the use of the future. Perhaps you could explain it in detail?
However, I'd suggest you do it step by step and try to memorize example sentence which you probably have in the textbook or grammar you use. I use ANKI to learn vocabulary and have a special grammar desk which only contains such example sentences.
Lol see ...ok I only took a year of German formally in school...and basically I don't have time to go back to community college to take more German, yet I still want to learn it...but learning all the tenses (future, conditional, etc.) and when to use them are confusing. I just learned about ANKI like a week ago...I should use that...
Learning English seems so easy (SEEMS) to foreigners but as a native English speaker I get frustrated especially when I know I can resort to English...anyway I'm basically wondering how to learn all the different tense for one verb, because even for one verb there are so many...
- The dolescent . a parent
- I need a partner to improve my english and I can help with German
- I need a female sudy partner to practice English.
- THE CHLD IS, THE CHILDREN ARE
- On modifying English composition
- Thinking in your target language (myth?)
- Learning Article : Accent Rules In Written Italian
- Syria accident
- Would anyone like to help me learn/practice my Japanese?
- What magnetize you in a book?