anyone help me with a phrase?
aeternum per latus
eternal (timeless/unending) through a/the* side
*Latin has no articles like the English a/an or the, so in English translations you can add whatever souds best in context.
The neuter noun "latus, lateris" means side.
- Learning Article : How 'Green' Are You?: Talking About The Environment In English
- Scioglilingua Italiano. Italian tongue twister.
- Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads
- The meaning of love !!!
- what is your biggest problem which makes your mind busy most the time?and did you find the solution??!!
- British accent please ( how or where do I find real British English conversations to learn the accent ¿)
- English sounds like other language
- Thinking about moving o Japan for 3 to 6 months.
- Deutche band