anyone help me with a phrase?
aeternum per latus
eternal (timeless/unending) through a/the* side
*Latin has no articles like the English a/an or the, so in English translations you can add whatever souds best in context.
The neuter noun "latus, lateris" means side.
- Can u help me
- How are you friends
- Another Skype group
- French certification
- I'm Mexican
- How to make friends with native speakers?
- Some way to learn english fast?
- Wants to learn to speak native Spanish
- Je vais aller au Paris et au Bordeaux
- i want to learn english i need help