anyone help me with a phrase?
aeternum per latus
eternal (timeless/unending) through a/the* side
*Latin has no articles like the English a/an or the, so in English translations you can add whatever souds best in context.
The neuter noun "latus, lateris" means side.
- Do you simplify what you say intentionally when talking to foreigners in your mother tongue?
- Does anyone like Mischa Elman?
- read beginning
- Michelle where are you??
- Polish Culture-Specific Words and Phrases
- What article of clothing would you never put in your closet?
- Win a lottery
- Feelings of love
- the boyband
- let's have a Cantonese skype group