anyone help me with a phrase?
aeternum per latus
eternal (timeless/unending) through a/the* side
*Latin has no articles like the English a/an or the, so in English translations you can add whatever souds best in context.
The neuter noun "latus, lateris" means side.
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.
- ¿Es el mundo un lugar amable?
- Have you ?
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?