anyone help me with a phrase?
aeternum per latus
eternal (timeless/unending) through a/the* side
*Latin has no articles like the English a/an or the, so in English translations you can add whatever souds best in context.
The neuter noun "latus, lateris" means side.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?