anyone help me with a phrase?
aeternum per latus
eternal (timeless/unending) through a/the* side
*Latin has no articles like the English a/an or the, so in English translations you can add whatever souds best in context.
The neuter noun "latus, lateris" means side.
- Which is the hardest language in the world to master and why?
- Is italki a good place to begin learning a language?
- How important is video?
- What's the hardest English word to pronounce for you?
- who would like to learn Arabic ?
- What is the most important in your life?
- Someone wish be my partner?
- What is your favorite music?
- I would like to practice my english, Is there anybody available ?
- 30/6 "The change in Egypt"