anyone help me with a phrase?
aeternum per latus
eternal (timeless/unending) through a/the* side
*Latin has no articles like the English a/an or the, so in English translations you can add whatever souds best in context.
The neuter noun "latus, lateris" means side.
- What article of clothing would you never put in your closet?
- Win a lottery
- Feelings of love
- the boyband
- let's have a Cantonese skype group
- What to say on first day with Foster Family
- who wants th help me about learing english.
- My day work day
- different between lathe and turning workshop