Whatever happened to Groupe Oyiwan
Does anyone know if Groupe Oyiwan produced any other music than Assode ?
And what language are the group singing in ?
I'm adding to my own question.
The language of Groupe Oyiwan is one of the Berber languages, probably Tuareg.
The song was part of the soundtrack from the French film 'Imuhar'.
And the group is from Niger, formed in 1987.
The Berbers appear to be a very interesting group of people, they have had a written language and alphabet for around 3000 years.
Tuareg music is quite good.
But I still don;t know what became of Groupe Oyiwan.
- English grammar.
- OUR FUTURE
- وین رحتی من امس وړی ادرسینی یادګتورتی
- has any English speaker in Chongqing,China
- Do you like the dinosaur？
- the new music is discover for you too join us...
- Stumbling Block of Learning A Language
- German gender
- What is your greatest fear?
- I want to go to Tibet this year.who want to go.So we can go together.(Is sincerely looking for partners.)