I'm trying to learn Malayalam
I am from Kerala but the language spoken at home for me is English. I grew up in the UAE and learned in schools were English was the spoken language (I did the UK based IGCSE's in school in the UAE instead of CBSE/SSLC.)
I'm looking for lessons on day to day use of Malayalam. I learned some Malayalam in an Indian school in the UAE till I was 8 years old but I left it for an IGCSE/UK oriented school. I also don't mind learning some Hindi or foreign languages.
I am also willing to help members learn English.
- What's your favorite APP to talk with your friends?
- HOLA A TODOS MI NOMBRE ES EVE NECESITO AYUDA
- BAHASA INDONESIA TERM Words
- What does "less intelligent means?"
- study language
- How is Australia viewed by the average Chinese person?
- Quel est votre film préféré?
- Help me, Please!
- هل أنت تريد أو لاتريد؟