I'm trying to learn Malayalam
I am from Kerala but the language spoken at home for me is English. I grew up in the UAE and learned in schools were English was the spoken language (I did the UK based IGCSE's in school in the UAE instead of CBSE/SSLC.)
I'm looking for lessons on day to day use of Malayalam. I learned some Malayalam in an Indian school in the UAE till I was 8 years old but I left it for an IGCSE/UK oriented school. I also don't mind learning some Hindi or foreign languages.
I am also willing to help members learn English.
- En busca de compañeros de aprendizaje
- Why do Chinese entries get more corrections than English entries? Why?
- What is the best that you can give her or him in married life?
- Pool: how stupid is being racist?
- Groupe de l'apprentissage du français
- Long distance relationship work?
- any one studying for the GRE exam !?
- salut , qui veut faire un groupe pour apprendre la langue francais , je suis disponible
- kevin learning English
- What is your image of Japanese foods?