I'm trying to learn Malayalam
I am from Kerala but the language spoken at home for me is English. I grew up in the UAE and learned in schools were English was the spoken language (I did the UK based IGCSE's in school in the UAE instead of CBSE/SSLC.)
I'm looking for lessons on day to day use of Malayalam. I learned some Malayalam in an Indian school in the UAE till I was 8 years old but I left it for an IGCSE/UK oriented school. I also don't mind learning some Hindi or foreign languages.
I am also willing to help members learn English.
- I love Russian language
- The Best Ways to Learn a New Language
- What id the difference betwen chronic and acute ' in medical expressions'
- Where and what kind or flat would you like to have?
- Romanian conjugations!
- Hello,שלום Hebrew/English Language Exchange via skype?
- Norway and the EU
- Hebrew/English Exchange?
- PhD in the U.S. not American citizen
- A 30-Days Schedule for Learning English