I'm trying to learn Malayalam
I am from Kerala but the language spoken at home for me is English. I grew up in the UAE and learned in schools were English was the spoken language (I did the UK based IGCSE's in school in the UAE instead of CBSE/SSLC.)
I'm looking for lessons on day to day use of Malayalam. I learned some Malayalam in an Indian school in the UAE till I was 8 years old but I left it for an IGCSE/UK oriented school. I also don't mind learning some Hindi or foreign languages.
I am also willing to help members learn English.
- what name is popular in your country?
- Bonsoir j'aimerai bien améliorer mon niveau dans la langue française y-a-t'il quelqu'un ;)
- Qual cidade preciso visitar no Brasil?
- Can anyone take this QUICK survey please? 有人可以帮我吗？
- talk about the country you know
- Learning Article : How 'Green' Are You?: Talking About The Environment In English
- Scioglilingua Italiano. Italian tongue twister.
- Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads
- The meaning of love !!!
- what is your biggest problem which makes your mind busy most the time?and did you find the solution??!!