English lessons both conversational and grammatical available.
Hi, I'm Neil and I teach English in Prague. I am a native speaker from the uk and am looking for students to have conversational or grammatical classes with me. I am friendly, patient and would like to hear from you.
That is so nice from you teacher :)
I wonder if I should say " nice of you" or " nice from you " ? Which one is correct Teacher Neil?
I'm a new member and I'm learning English,actually I prefer american accent over british.
I really don't know how you'll help me.you know, I have no ITC.Is it necessary for your help?
Hi neil how are you? your message sounds good. Hoch much is a lesson with you?
Hi..neil..Thanks for coming for helping.....I want to learn English
I am begener....so I need your hlep to learn good english....can you please help me
my skype is nivas.t1
hi dear Neil, i am Samaneh from iran, i am learninig english but i need a teacher, would you like to teach me?. i will be grateful if you help me and accept me as a friend.
hi. i really like learning English.can you help me please?
i want to be your student
woud you like to teach me?
Please if u have skype id or email send to me my skype is itcompnet Thanks teacher
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?