Hello! I can help! ^^
I'm polish and I also know English. I'm learning Korean RN. I'd love to help you with anything!
How did you learn English?
Most of things I learned at school :)
I also learned a lot from listening to music. It's a great way of learning for me, as with music I can remember sounds (words) well.
Then I spent some time (about 4 months total) in England and it helped me a lot with speaking and thinking fast (or rather not having to thing about speaking!)
Right now I'm trying to maintain my skills by using Internet. I only speak/write in English, but it's not the best way of learning because people over Internet write messy and don't watch for their grammar. Actually I think using the internet made my English skills worse XD
- Language exchange in barcelona!
- Brittish English exchange in Barcelona!
- If anyone likes scary movies and is learning spanish......
- I'm looking for people who have studied English in Australia
- Learn Portuguese
- Is this a cotinuous scholarship ?
- Indonesia languange
- The Movie Inception
- Yes we can نعم نستطيع