Hello! I can help! ^^
I'm polish and I also know English. I'm learning Korean RN. I'd love to help you with anything!
How did you learn English?
Most of things I learned at school :)
I also learned a lot from listening to music. It's a great way of learning for me, as with music I can remember sounds (words) well.
Then I spent some time (about 4 months total) in England and it helped me a lot with speaking and thinking fast (or rather not having to thing about speaking!)
Right now I'm trying to maintain my skills by using Internet. I only speak/write in English, but it's not the best way of learning because people over Internet write messy and don't watch for their grammar. Actually I think using the internet made my English skills worse XD
- i'm really tired to find someone here to help me to can speak English fluent
- Do You Prefer Extensive or Minimal Corrections to Your Text?
- colleges at work - bad atmospehre
- Les Films d'Animation Français
- Why people from Iran region hate dogs.
- Amercan's tipping culture
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)