Hello! I can help! ^^
I'm polish and I also know English. I'm learning Korean RN. I'd love to help you with anything!
How did you learn English?
Most of things I learned at school :)
I also learned a lot from listening to music. It's a great way of learning for me, as with music I can remember sounds (words) well.
Then I spent some time (about 4 months total) in England and it helped me a lot with speaking and thinking fast (or rather not having to thing about speaking!)
Right now I'm trying to maintain my skills by using Internet. I only speak/write in English, but it's not the best way of learning because people over Internet write messy and don't watch for their grammar. Actually I think using the internet made my English skills worse XD
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?
- Is there any English Friend ?
- Better at remembering the meanings Chinese characters than the sounds of the words
- Which station of the year you like more? Why?
- Lonely homeless man!
- The best way to learn french with a native speaker