I'm really looking to become fluent in Thai.
I've learned some Thai (my mother was Thai) but I've never been able to dedicate any time to learning more or even maintaining what I know. I hope this site can help.
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?
- Any tips for travelling around Edinburgh?
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?