I'm really looking to become fluent in Thai.
I've learned some Thai (my mother was Thai) but I've never been able to dedicate any time to learning more or even maintaining what I know. I hope this site can help.
- Learning English
- How to approach learning languages efficiently part 2.
- Bonne Fête Nationale Algerienne
- Correct Me If i did a any grammatical mistake.
- when you realize that you get better in your accent !
- I have a question for you
- Do you feel uncomfortable as you learn more than one language at a time?
- I want to learn Sylheti, Bengali! Will teach English!
- Best program for learning Arabic
- BONSOIR ,,