Learn Romaji & Hiragana sounds and Japanese vocabulary by roma-ji Beginner's level
This is from a request.
Learn Romaji sounds (Hiragana)
Learn-Hiragana-Katakana.com my favorite website but the ads may be a bit annoying.
Genki Japan net It instantly outputs the sounds only just moving over the pointer. To me, it is a fun page for beginners.
Here is the song of romaji-hiragana pronunciation (YouTube). It makes me smile.
I think these are famouse websites. If you know better ones, shall we share your favorite pages?
No comment given.
- Tudo, todo, toda, todos, todas (português)
- chinese teledrama
- What do you think about plastic surgery ?
- I have ran out of questions and I still have a question
- things I already know
- what do you think about Pacquiao and Mayweather
- Отправка подарок России
- Do you dream recently?
- Spanish ..
- I´m hurt ... aparently, to my friends, i´m a dude too