Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Want

Hi there! I want to learn Polish. I can say few words. But I want to be able to be in a conversation. Can someone help me?

Share:

Comments

Hi,

you should try this app. It's a game like app for expanding vocabulary.

It will surely make things easier for learning polish, as it is somehow a broken language. Vocabulary is key.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/uczenie-sie-s-ow/id569838848?mt=8

It is very highly rated. I hope it helps!

Hi! It is not easy language to learn, but it's possible to do it!! :)

I wait you at skype, we can talk there some about it how can i help you.

Halló Idunn! 

I would like improve my English and help to you with Polish. Moreover also I would like to learn a little Icelandic( I know some words only- I spent 1 month in your country and I fall in love in Iceland <3 ) If you're interested please write to me a priv message.

Have a nice day!

Each language is difficult to learn. But if you have strong motivation. It won't to be problem for you. You listen, listen ..and listen simple polish stories. It's key improve for your Polish skills.

good luck

Read a lot in Polish starting from very easy texts. Do not worry if you are not able to speak sentences correctly. Polish is a bit difficult for non-slavic people. But if you spend a lot of time on it you will be succesfull.

I can help you with writing.

Why polish?

Add a comment