Hi there! I want to learn Polish. I can say few words. But I want to be able to be in a conversation. Can someone help me?
you should try this app. It's a game like app for expanding vocabulary.
It will surely make things easier for learning polish, as it is somehow a broken language. Vocabulary is key.
It is very highly rated. I hope it helps!
Hi! It is not easy language to learn, but it's possible to do it!! :)
I wait you at skype, we can talk there some about it how can i help you.
I would like improve my English and help to you with Polish. Moreover also I would like to learn a little Icelandic( I know some words only- I spent 1 month in your country and I fall in love in Iceland <3 ) If you're interested please write to me a priv message.
Have a nice day!
Each language is difficult to learn. But if you have strong motivation. It won't to be problem for you. You listen, listen ..and listen simple polish stories. It's key improve for your Polish skills.
Read a lot in Polish starting from very easy texts. Do not worry if you are not able to speak sentences correctly. Polish is a bit difficult for non-slavic people. But if you spend a lot of time on it you will be succesfull.
I can help you with writing.
- Learning to type in Korean
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion
- Japanese in London