Language partner swap postcard, send a postcard, start from here
1.Leave your name, address,zip code,native language,want to learn the language.
2.Find you want to study a language partner, or do you want to thank the language partner, or you like language partner, write down his address in English.
3.English address will be filled to the postcard, and write a paragraph you most want to say to him the words, or a segment of your blessings for him, you can also include your photo, or a small gift.
4.The postcards to send to the post office, patiently waiting for friends to send the postcard.
5.A postcard exchange success
Ps：1.Hope to receive the card friends must send a postcard.
2.Your card is best can show your national characteristics.
3.Not allowed to cheat a friend, must want to Friend sincere and trustworthy
- Looking for Japanese Language Buddies!
- People who speak more than one language fluently, what language do you think in?
- Spanish lang.
- Dear Mandarin - English Students
- how to improve Korea language?
- Quelles méthodes / outils / sites web utilisez-vous dans votre apprentissage du français?
- Political systems
- ima li neko da uči bosanski?
- What's Your Learning Style? Do You prefer to learn in groups or with other people?
- do you know couchsurfing