Could you suggest me a dutch singer??
dank je wel!! i'll try with one of these:)
jij kan ook proberen henk westbroek
hij is the best
In Belgium we have Bart Peeters, Hannelore Bedert, Raymond van het Groenewoud, Kommil Foo, Bart Kaël, ... They sing in Flemish (= Dutch from Belgium) Pronounciation is a bit different, but written language is exactly the same.
You can find some more on http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_Vlaamse_artiesten but many of them sing in English.
Boudewijn de Groot: sixties/seventies and a bit surreal, but interesting
I really like Spinvis, try his things on iTunes. Also, for childrens songs you could try Het Klein Orkest, who were an Eighties band which did adult songs and childrens songs, I used to have a tape from my Dutch cousin and have not seen the music for kids anywhere.
You can also check out these two websites that have compiled a bunch of songs with the lyrics written underneath the video.
#1) This is a great website that I also use to read and listen to (old) news stories and translate them in "Learning With Texts." http://www.specialdutch.com/
#2) I like to watch Burt and Ernie on this website but they also have some good music with lyrics and translations available in closed caption. www.2bdutch.com
#4) Finally, you can always watch http://www.thevoiceofholland.com/ .
Hope this helps, if you find any other good resources please share! :-D
hi, i'm andin from Indonesia. i'm learning dutch. anyone could help me? lets chat through skype / email : andinibrahim / firstname.lastname@example.org thanks :)
One of my favorite songs ;)
One of my favorite Dutch songs is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFo428N7xec from Het Goede Doel. You can find the songtext here: http://www.songteksten.nl/songteksten/75136/ and in case you don't know where to go this summer, consider Belgium ;~) Saluti John
- which food do u wanna taste?
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green card" played by Gerald Depardieu
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green Card" by Gerald Depardieu
- Do you think it right?
- Has anyone taken the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)?
- please help
- 1-2 minutos en español por 30 minutos en inglés
- Any English speakers who are living in Beijing China and wants to study Chinese?
- Tell me something you will never do again and why?
- Roses given,fragrance in hand.