Welcome to The English Exchange (E2)!

Now that you are a member, please tell us about yourself:

What is your name?

What country do you come from?

What time zone are you in?

What do you do for a living?

What are your hobbies?

When did you start learning English?

Why do you want to learn/improve your English?

What are some of your language goals?

What are some of the areas that you need help in?

What are your hopes for the future of E2?

What are you looking forward to as a member of E2?

What are your final thoughts about this group, if any?

Thanks for joing E2!! Be sure to visit often.

Share:

Comments

I'll go first.

My name is Bre and I live in New Mexico (USA), but was born and raised in Ohio. My time zone is GMT -7:00. I teach ESL, of course, but also teach dance, gymnastics, acting, art, and creative writing. My hobbies are dance, listening to KAT-TUN, Art History,  and spending time with my sister. I've always loved English and started writing plays when I was in first grade. From there, it was a normal American education. I am the official editor of two up-and-coming American writers and excel at Academic Writing. My ultimate goals in English are: 1) to teach ESL in Japan and Italy; 2) to build a reputation around the world as a high-quality, caring and supportive ESL teacher; 3) to help anyone who wants to improve their English skills. I look forward to our group growing in numbers and sharing all of our wonderful backgrounds. Hopefully, this group will be greatly diverse!

My name is Ariel and I live in Santiago, Chile. But I was born in Valparaíso. My time zone is GMT-4:00. I'm doing my thesis in Civil Geographical Enginneering. My hobbies are the music, so I'm studying piano and also I like to sing. Of course, one of my hobbies are learn languages. In the University I had to take English in 2 semesters, so since then I've been keep practicing and learning it. As I started to learn it I want to take it at a good level, that's is why my goals are to be able to understand, speak it very well , I mean be able to have a normal conversation with a native speaker. And also, be capable to read novels at English.

Well, I need help in the all areas. But, I wanna start with learning idioms and improve my speaking. And, I'm looking to learn a lot with someone isn't afraid to tell me what my mistakes are and help me to fix them.

My name is Abdulateaf Satti, I was born in northern Sudan in small village near Dongola, the capital of northern state in 1980. I graduated from Khartoum University as mechanical engineer, currently I am working for Sudanese Petroleum Corporation.
 I am looking forward to Iprove my English; I am not good enough in speaking and listening.
I will be glad if I have the chance to help anyone to learn Arabic.
My time Zone is: GT +2:00

My name is Alexandr. I'm from Russia. My time zone is GMT+4.

I work in engeneering company. I like spending time with my famaly, traveling and, of course, learning English.

I started learn English 10 month ago for communication with foregn partners and also I'd want to know more about American culture.

My first goal is good level of English. I mean certain level in standardized English tests (e.g. C2 in CEF).

I need help  in grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.

Add a comment