E2Kons: Dates and Times Discussion
In order to create Kon opportunities that most members can enter to win, I need to know a bit about member availability. I know I won't be able to accommodate everyone in all Kons, but I surely don't want to hold a Kon that only a limited amount of members can enjoy, either.
What day of the week is best: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
What time of day is good for you: morning, afternoon, evening, late night?
What time zone are you in: GMT+/-0:00?
Thanks for the input!
I prefer after 12 noon on the weekends (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) but no later than midnight or 1am. My time zone is GMT-7:00.
In fact, for me can be at any hour and any day at the moment. My time zone is GMT-4:00
No problem, my time zone is GMT+2:00
- The dolescent . a parent
- I need a partner to improve my english and I can help with German
- I need a female sudy partner to practice English.
- THE CHLD IS, THE CHILDREN ARE
- On modifying English composition
- Thinking in your target language (myth?)
- Learning Article : Accent Rules In Written Italian
- Syria accident
- Would anyone like to help me learn/practice my Japanese?
- What magnetize you in a book?