E2Kons: Dates and Times Discussion
In order to create Kon opportunities that most members can enter to win, I need to know a bit about member availability. I know I won't be able to accommodate everyone in all Kons, but I surely don't want to hold a Kon that only a limited amount of members can enjoy, either.
What day of the week is best: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
What time of day is good for you: morning, afternoon, evening, late night?
What time zone are you in: GMT+/-0:00?
Thanks for the input!
I prefer after 12 noon on the weekends (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) but no later than midnight or 1am. My time zone is GMT-7:00.
In fact, for me can be at any hour and any day at the moment. My time zone is GMT-4:00
No problem, my time zone is GMT+2:00
- How to improve writting in English?
- What is your favorite movie? Why?
- Tips for Checking Notebooks
- apprendre le français en ligne débutant
- LEARNING A NEW LANGUAGE IS LIKE A MARATHON, NOT A SPRINT.
- Conversation in english + (plus italian if you want)
- Une disscussion ciblée et enrichissante (francais)
- Is it true that in United Kingdom students don't study grammar at school?
- In Arabic culture, is a particular stone more precious than the others?