E2Kons: Dates and Times Discussion
In order to create Kon opportunities that most members can enter to win, I need to know a bit about member availability. I know I won't be able to accommodate everyone in all Kons, but I surely don't want to hold a Kon that only a limited amount of members can enjoy, either.
What day of the week is best: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
What time of day is good for you: morning, afternoon, evening, late night?
What time zone are you in: GMT+/-0:00?
Thanks for the input!
I prefer after 12 noon on the weekends (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) but no later than midnight or 1am. My time zone is GMT-7:00.
In fact, for me can be at any hour and any day at the moment. My time zone is GMT-4:00
No problem, my time zone is GMT+2:00
- Traditional Foods
- "node" and "kara"
- Alguien para hacer un intercambio!!
- Recursos Gratuitos para Aprender Ingles
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?