E2Kons: Dates and Times Discussion
In order to create Kon opportunities that most members can enter to win, I need to know a bit about member availability. I know I won't be able to accommodate everyone in all Kons, but I surely don't want to hold a Kon that only a limited amount of members can enjoy, either.
What day of the week is best: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
What time of day is good for you: morning, afternoon, evening, late night?
What time zone are you in: GMT+/-0:00?
Thanks for the input!
I prefer after 12 noon on the weekends (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) but no later than midnight or 1am. My time zone is GMT-7:00.
In fact, for me can be at any hour and any day at the moment. My time zone is GMT-4:00
No problem, my time zone is GMT+2:00
- Your favorite things! ^ 。 ^ Your worst? -_-
- What do you think of a brand's name?
- Favorite J-POP artist?
- What does it say here?
- Any English speaker or speakers please read this...
- Osnthere anyone free to practice English now?
- What do you people (besides millionaires) do that allows them to travel?
- الاستعلام عن وافد الخدمة المدنية
- Wer bin ich?!