Some people say it's meaningless, others say it's lovely. What's ur opinion?
Do u think it's something nice to wear? What means using a ring for u?
For me you don't use a ring, a engagement ring is much more, when you use it, you use the love, you use the engagement, you use the affection.
The engagement ring is not a ring is a alliance that you makes with the one you love, its a way to stay with him/her, even if she/he is distant.
The ring is the symbol of the engagement, and the eternity of your love, and this, makes the ring bigger than any other symbol, for me it is the more beautiful form to say for someone: I love you and I'll be forever with you!
In my culture it is just a symbol of marriage And circle symbolize eternity. There is no beginning and no end and many believe that love moves endlessly in circles.
- Amercan's tipping culture
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)
- Trying to understand the first verse of Basho's Haiku
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???