Some people say it's meaningless, others say it's lovely. What's ur opinion?
Do u think it's something nice to wear? What means using a ring for u?
For me you don't use a ring, a engagement ring is much more, when you use it, you use the love, you use the engagement, you use the affection.
The engagement ring is not a ring is a alliance that you makes with the one you love, its a way to stay with him/her, even if she/he is distant.
The ring is the symbol of the engagement, and the eternity of your love, and this, makes the ring bigger than any other symbol, for me it is the more beautiful form to say for someone: I love you and I'll be forever with you!
- can I have please some suggestion for un inspiring quote for my company ?
- Learning Article : Russian Colours: The Complete Guide
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?