Some people say it's meaningless, others say it's lovely. What's ur opinion?
Do u think it's something nice to wear? What means using a ring for u?
For me you don't use a ring, a engagement ring is much more, when you use it, you use the love, you use the engagement, you use the affection.
The engagement ring is not a ring is a alliance that you makes with the one you love, its a way to stay with him/her, even if she/he is distant.
The ring is the symbol of the engagement, and the eternity of your love, and this, makes the ring bigger than any other symbol, for me it is the more beautiful form to say for someone: I love you and I'll be forever with you!
- Do you support consanguineous marriage?
- I want learn english
- Svensk film eller TV serie
- Can anyone take this survey please? 有人可以帮我吗？
- Grammar Question
- A question for native English speakers.
- How do i know that?
- Exchange languages .
- Who wants to learn Mandarin or Cantonese?