Some people say it's meaningless, others say it's lovely. What's ur opinion?
Do u think it's something nice to wear? What means using a ring for u?
For me you don't use a ring, a engagement ring is much more, when you use it, you use the love, you use the engagement, you use the affection.
The engagement ring is not a ring is a alliance that you makes with the one you love, its a way to stay with him/her, even if she/he is distant.
The ring is the symbol of the engagement, and the eternity of your love, and this, makes the ring bigger than any other symbol, for me it is the more beautiful form to say for someone: I love you and I'll be forever with you!
In my culture it is just a symbol of marriage And circle symbolize eternity. There is no beginning and no end and many believe that love moves endlessly in circles.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- What do you think of “Fast&Furious 7”？你觉得《速度与激情7》怎么样？
- How to use possession form
- Do you like Jazz music?
- Friendly language communities?
- Hello , everyone, let's practice English
- Apprendre à lire le japonais.
- Have you ever made funny and stupid mistakes in course of learning a second language?
- Practicar idioma ingles