Ciao ragazzi !!!!
Everyone has a different way to learn and improve in a foreign languages. My method of teaching is very attentive to the needs of the students. I know what learning means as I have been studying languages as well :)
I have been studying humanities and am currently undertaking a certificate of professional teaching of Italian language for foreigners, with this you will be reassured to learn a classically correct Italian.
The most important thing is to enjoy learning and the lesson, as speaking a language is a natural way to express yourself. It is also important not to be shy about making mistakes when speaking as recognising your mistakes and learning from them is the best way to improve quickly.
No comment given.
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?
- هل تعتقد أن هذا الموقع مؤتمن؟
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test
- Do you think about doing something for changing the world?
- I'm looking for Language Partners
- Hubiera, habría
- Thanksgiving Day
- Swedish people who are learning persian