Ciao ragazzi !!!!
Everyone has a different way to learn and improve in a foreign languages. My method of teaching is very attentive to the needs of the students. I know what learning means as I have been studying languages as well :)
I have been studying humanities and am currently undertaking a certificate of professional teaching of Italian language for foreigners, with this you will be reassured to learn a classically correct Italian.
The most important thing is to enjoy learning and the lesson, as speaking a language is a natural way to express yourself. It is also important not to be shy about making mistakes when speaking as recognising your mistakes and learning from them is the best way to improve quickly.
No comment given.
- Life with adventure, with adrenalin or harmonic life ?
- Questions about tattoos
- Can you tell me how do you say "LOL" in your language?
- " Qué difícil es hablar español " : hispanohablantes, qué pensáis de este vídeo ?
- Im a Chinese.Is there anyone native English speaker teach me?
- Alaaa noble dinastía dinastía alauita dinastía Saadi
- Hello everybody
- How does the Commonwealth work? Any benefits?
- is there an english native speaker is learning Italian?
- What do you think?