English Teachers: Would you like to start a network of different levels?
Hi fellow EFL/ESL teachers. I prefer teaching upper-level students. Perhaps we can start an Italki-level network. In other words, if I get contacted by a beginner or elementary student, I would be happy to refer that student to a teacher who is good at teaching the beginning levels. Then, when you receive a request from a higher-level student, you could refer that person to me. Does this sound like a good idea? Let me know. Thanks a lot--Ilene
- Similar singers like Enrique Iglesias?
- Super abilities
- Why should I study abroad in Japan?
- emigrate or not emigrate
- Arabic Learning Video & Learn an Arabic phrase
- Which is the most important language in the world?
- Hey guys,could you tell me the difference of 'parents power' thing in your country?
- What kind of life you will have without internet?