I just joined italki and found this group. I'm a native speaker of Basque and I've got a degree in Basque (Philology??¿¿), no teaching experience but i'd be happy to help you with basque!
My english is not very good, I need to practice it too, but now i'm more focused in French.
Nice to meet you!
No comment given.
- Règles typographiques de ponctuation en français (typographical rules regarding punctuation in french)
- For everybody, My name's Ami, i'm a student and volunteer tourguide in Vietnam so i'm always ready for help u!
- Thanksgiving Day or Thanksgiving Day?
- How can I be a good translator? I want to learn how can I translate alone. Can you advise me?
- Who wants to learn Arab Or Franch?
- I hate my city....its no longer for me
- master dissertation
- CAREER DECISION.
- Thanksgiving day :) el youm el shokr ..:)