I just joined italki and found this group. I'm a native speaker of Basque and I've got a degree in Basque (Philology??¿¿), no teaching experience but i'd be happy to help you with basque!
My english is not very good, I need to practice it too, but now i'm more focused in French.
Nice to meet you!
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- what's the difference of " lighting" and "lamp" in its usage ?
- Looking for language exchange partners who can practise Ehglish with me on Saturday nights(Beijing Time) .
- Is there anyone avalaible to practise English now?
- Build Me Up, Buttercup by the Foundations
- Why learn Arabic?
- Do you think fathers should share parental leave?
- Consigli su Roma e Lecce
- I would like to share books.