Site Feedback

E2Kon 1: Open Discussion

I have arranged the first E2Kon for ALL members to attend. Our first session will be an open discussion so that everyone can meet me and each other. You will be able to ask any questions that you'd like about the American English language system, as well as learn more about me, my goals for this study group, why I'm doing it, and what to expect from E2.

The only pre-requesite for this Kon is to e-mail me (sea.tutoring@gmail.com) your name and e-mail address. Without receiving this information, I cannot permit you to enter Kon 1. This is because I am using a virtual online classroom and have set the permissions to private. In this mode, I need to invite the students that I am permitting into the class by e-mail only. I apologize for any inconvenience!

The site that I have chosen to host our virtual classroom has loads of online tools for us to use in each of our Kons. However, I am extremely new to this site and will need to ask for your patience as we all get familiar with it, together as a group.

Now, the information that you are all waiting for:

DATE: Friday, September 14, 2012

TIME: 11:30 PM (23:30) - Mountain Standard Time, USA: -7:00GMT

E-MAIL BRE BY: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 (Members will not be added after this date.)

If you have any questions, or are confused about the time/date, please reply below. I'll be looking for your e-mail soon. Thanks, everyone! :D

Share:

Comments

I wanted to follow-up with you all:

I've received two e-mails from E2 members, regardinig the first E2Kon, but nothing else. Remember, I need to add you to the roster if you plan to take part in the discussion. So, contact me through e-mail soon.

Thanks, everyone!!

Hi, everyone! This is the last reminder for e-mailing me your e-mail address so that you can attend the first E2Kon. Deadline for e-mailing me is tomorrow. Talk with you soon!

Add a comment