Hebrew an Ancient Language Reborn
The Hebrew language is spoken by more than six million people primarily in the state of Israel. It is also spoken by Jewish communities around the world and by expatriate Israeli communities in varying levels of proficiency in the form of liturgy as well as in its conversational form. Read More
No comment given.
- Language exchange partners
- Seeking for studying partners:) I'm ready to help with Russian&Ukrainian;, need help with German.
- What's your fave english idiom/-s? Please, share!
- Are there anyone who are living in Bei Jing wanna do languages exchange?
- Is anyone here studying design? can you give some suggestions for freshman？
- Chinese learning App/ Websites you find useful? Any recommendations?
- Can you cry ?
- Swahili Resources
- learning many langauges ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- آيلتس أكاديمك