I want to learn Urdu (｡＞0＜｡) I'm Japanese. I can’t study Uudu in many ways.
I am looking for someone who can teach me Urdu （＾－＾） but...I'm not good at English..(+_+)
Hello Chocoruna, In fact it depends on your interest as how much you are
incline to learn a Language. If you are really interested in learning Urdu, while
placing your first step on the staircase and following the initial guidelines of your
tutor, you will certainly receive a good track of learning. As you have mentioned
that your English is not good, please keep it in mind that while learning Urdu
only initial English is required. Keeping you interest high, please start your
- whats the meaning of "in a sense that?"
- hello everybody
- Foreign language instruction at schools in your country
- what is the meaning of "bronzé sur la plage" and "séjourné balnéaires"
- How to say ''Reality is what's agreed upon.'' in your language?
- I repeat the daniela's question: There is someone that can help me with English?
- I would like to improve my Italian!
- hello frıendsssssssssssss
- How do you define a real woman?A real woman ___________________