I want to learn Urdu (｡＞0＜｡) I'm Japanese. I can’t study Uudu in many ways.
I am looking for someone who can teach me Urdu （＾－＾） but...I'm not good at English..(+_+)
Hello Chocoruna, In fact it depends on your interest as how much you are
incline to learn a Language. If you are really interested in learning Urdu, while
placing your first step on the staircase and following the initial guidelines of your
tutor, you will certainly receive a good track of learning. As you have mentioned
that your English is not good, please keep it in mind that while learning Urdu
only initial English is required. Keeping you interest high, please start your
- Règles typographiques de ponctuation en français (typographical rules regarding punctuation in french)
- For everybody, My name's Ami, i'm a student and volunteer tourguide in Vietnam so i'm always ready for help u!
- Thanksgiving Day or Thanksgiving Day?
- How can I be a good translator? I want to learn how can I translate alone. Can you advise me?
- Who wants to learn Arab Or Franch?
- I hate my city....its no longer for me
- master dissertation
- CAREER DECISION.
- Thanksgiving day :) el youm el shokr ..:)