E2Kon 1: Results
We had our first E2Kon today and it went extremely well. We discussed what I am hoping to accomplish with the Kons, as well as what the members would like to accomplish from attending them. We also had a little bit of practice in reading, pronunciation, and spontaneous speech. Every attendee had the chance to speak several times, participate in the conversation, vocalize their thoughts and ideas, and get some useful feedback for the improvement of their language skills.
IF you did not attend tonight's session, and still would like to participate, here's your chance! Simply respond to the following questions:
1) What do you hope to accomplish by attending the E2Kons?
2) What areas do you wish to improve in your language skills?
3) How often - if given the choice - would you like to meet in class?
4) Is 10:30pm GMT-7:00 a good time? (If not, what would be a good time?)
I look forward to hearing from those members that couldn't attend tonight's Kon; hopefully, you can attend the next one!
Thanks to everyone who "did" attend E2Kon #1!! I know that we'll make progress in your goals and that each of you will succeed. Together, we can definitely make a difference!
- what do you know about Russia ?:)
- is there any spanish group for making progress ?
- zamanla gazete-dergi-kitap-reklam-görseller ingilizce,rusça,almanca,türkçe nasıl edinilir?
- 我有一个语法问题. I have a question about chinese grammar :)
- Petition for coexistent 'Chinese trad' and 'Chinese simp' options and others on italki
- Hi! Bonjour :)
- Salut Paola ;)
- Skype partner
- Looking for a trainer (tutor)