Online dictionaries/find pronounciations
Is there anyone still following what's going on here?
Anyway, I stumbled accross this visual dictionary http://lexin.nada.kth.se/lang/trio/sv/ which is really useful to learn new words. You can also click on the words to hear the pronounciation. Many themes are available as well.
The online English<>Swedish dictionary I use most of the time is here http://folkets-lexikon.csc.kth.se
When I want to check the pronounciation of a word or group of words, I use this site forvo.com/search-sv/
Have fun learning Swedish and please share your links. :-)
Ha en bra dag!
No comment given.
- Hi, Please read my msg. I write it In ENGLISH And I press its french ,, sorry
- Donald Trump says "China"
- aprendendo inglês
- HSK Locker app for practising Chinese.
- WhatsApp groups
- Need a partner who want to inprove oral english,then we can practice together.
- Within next 2 hours from this message I can help you with Russian or you can help me with English.
- I can help you with portuguese language
- Studies abroad
- english partners