Online dictionaries/find pronounciations
Is there anyone still following what's going on here?
Anyway, I stumbled accross this visual dictionary http://lexin.nada.kth.se/lang/trio/sv/ which is really useful to learn new words. You can also click on the words to hear the pronounciation. Many themes are available as well.
The online English<>Swedish dictionary I use most of the time is here http://folkets-lexikon.csc.kth.se
When I want to check the pronounciation of a word or group of words, I use this site forvo.com/search-sv/
Have fun learning Swedish and please share your links. :-)
Ha en bra dag!
No comment given.
- For learning English
- What makes human language unique?
- Who we are?
- Would you like to leave your native country?
- what's your suggestion about ( Learning new english words ) .
- What is the weather like in Beijing during June?
- What's your favorite Thai food ?
- Don't think of yourself as an ugly person.Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.——LOL:)...That's true!
- Dressing code at the beach