Online dictionaries/find pronounciations
Is there anyone still following what's going on here?
Anyway, I stumbled accross this visual dictionary http://lexin.nada.kth.se/lang/trio/sv/ which is really useful to learn new words. You can also click on the words to hear the pronounciation. Many themes are available as well.
The online English<>Swedish dictionary I use most of the time is here http://folkets-lexikon.csc.kth.se
When I want to check the pronounciation of a word or group of words, I use this site forvo.com/search-sv/
Have fun learning Swedish and please share your links. :-)
Ha en bra dag!
No comment given.
- About using italki
- Sincerity. Is it easy to be sincere with people?
- Is there anyone preparing for SAT or ACT?
- I want to improve my English
- why do men lie and women wear makeup ?
- Hi everyone! Are you reading others' English entries to improve your own English?
- Enghis and Spanish
- Quiero Tarea
- Childhood Memories and Children's Day
- Обучение русскому бесплатно!!! Если ты англоговорящий...