Online dictionaries/find pronounciations
Is there anyone still following what's going on here?
Anyway, I stumbled accross this visual dictionary http://lexin.nada.kth.se/lang/trio/sv/ which is really useful to learn new words. You can also click on the words to hear the pronounciation. Many themes are available as well.
The online English<>Swedish dictionary I use most of the time is here http://folkets-lexikon.csc.kth.se
When I want to check the pronounciation of a word or group of words, I use this site forvo.com/search-sv/
Have fun learning Swedish and please share your links. :-)
Ha en bra dag!
No comment given.
- ¡por favor compartir su música favorita español!
- Learning Japanese
- learn English
- Are you a japanese person who likes Brazil?
- Books in English
- learn english quickly ...........
- Texting/Writing(online) vs. Talking Face-to-Face(offline)
- Skype group
- Present/Present continuous