Online dictionaries/find pronounciations
Is there anyone still following what's going on here?
Anyway, I stumbled accross this visual dictionary http://lexin.nada.kth.se/lang/trio/sv/ which is really useful to learn new words. You can also click on the words to hear the pronounciation. Many themes are available as well.
The online English<>Swedish dictionary I use most of the time is here http://folkets-lexikon.csc.kth.se
When I want to check the pronounciation of a word or group of words, I use this site forvo.com/search-sv/
Have fun learning Swedish and please share your links. :-)
Ha en bra dag!
No comment given.
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?
- Is homosexuality right?
- Learning Languages with Anki app
- Discussion Français (écrit et vocal)
- Where you come from? What impression of China
- International friends on Facebook!
- Aprendiendo Espanol