Online dictionaries/find pronounciations
Is there anyone still following what's going on here?
Anyway, I stumbled accross this visual dictionary http://lexin.nada.kth.se/lang/trio/sv/ which is really useful to learn new words. You can also click on the words to hear the pronounciation. Many themes are available as well.
The online English<>Swedish dictionary I use most of the time is here http://folkets-lexikon.csc.kth.se
When I want to check the pronounciation of a word or group of words, I use this site forvo.com/search-sv/
Have fun learning Swedish and please share your links. :-)
Ha en bra dag!
No comment given.
- I WANT TO LEARN ARABIC, PORTUGUESE AND KOREAN
- the architecture of Taj Mahal
- What is the thing you want most if you win the lottery?
- C'est mon anniversaire!
- insomnia,is anybody there? if has, please talk to me.
- Verbs and Prepositions
- How can you convert a Crow into a Stork?
- como hacer para conectar gente nativa que hable inglés
- hey guys..
- This question is about French not english.