tykání / vykání
you address people as:
vy (you, similar to Spanish usted) - for people whom you don't know - e.g. jak se máš (ty)
ty (you, similar to Spanish tú) - for people whom you know, or young people, at work you also address people as "vy" - jak se máte (vy)
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Penpal? Friends?
- Kanji ?? How do I learn the complex kanjis
- Any one can help me with my Self-introduction?
- MOVIES WANTED!! Is there any film recommendation? Can you introduce it briefly?
- Frage verlangen Antworten
- Wie kann ich C1 erreichen?
- Learning multiple languages and maintaining them
- English course
- ich möchte deutsch sprechen