tykání / vykání
you address people as:
vy (you, similar to Spanish usted) - for people whom you don't know - e.g. jak se máš (ty)
ty (you, similar to Spanish tú) - for people whom you know, or young people, at work you also address people as "vy" - jak se máte (vy)
- Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
- which city is better to live in? Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore?
- If you want learn chinese or interested chinese culture,you can contact me via skype.My skype:Jamie-xian
- what do you know about Russia ?:)
- is there any spanish group for making progress ?
- zamanla gazete-dergi-kitap-reklam-görseller ingilizce,rusça,almanca,türkçe nasıl edinilir?
- 我有一个语法问题. I have a question about chinese grammar :)
- Petition for coexistent 'Chinese trad' and 'Chinese simp' options and others on italki