tykání / vykání
you address people as:
vy (you, similar to Spanish usted) - for people whom you don't know - e.g. jak se máš (ty)
ty (you, similar to Spanish tú) - for people whom you know, or young people, at work you also address people as "vy" - jak se máte (vy)
- What is your opinion about "The Secret"?
- Is Arabic hard to learn?
- French App
- The tragedy of my Comel (kawaii) Cat ;_;
- TORFL / ТРКИ
- What do you think of marriage? So much on my mind
- Hi, Please read my msg. I write it In ENGLISH And I press its french ,, sorry
- Donald Trump says "China"
- aprendendo inglês
- HSK Locker app for practising Chinese.