Site Feedback

rock music

What sort of music do you like?I am fond rock music!я русская,кто изучает русский, пишите мне))

Share:

Comments

Rock music is cool. Which band is your favorite?

"HIM"!!Entwine, Beseech, Lacrimas Profundere, Crowhead, Lacrimoza, Nightwish, 69eyes..as for Russian bands - It's a Би 2, мельница, 9 район, Цой, Баста, Otto Dix and other...What kind of group do you like?Do you play any music instruments?)

I love HIM, Beseech, Lacrimoza, Nightwish too!! Rammstein, Blind Guardians,  In flames, Falconer and many others as well.

Actually I have a band. We normally play songs from Nightwish. I'm the lead singer and the keyboard.

I've learned piano for about 10 years.

I also listen rock music,notably Rammstein and HIM. But in general I listen all kind of music,as long as it is good and I like it. It depends on my mood

Silmarillionpwx!!!it's perfect!!!!how is a group named?where I can look your video or to listen your music?This is very interesting for me!!!!Blind Guardians is cool!!-I like this!!!

andrey, I'll write you !!!Rammstein is music for true man!!!!

the links was sent to you, in the private message.

My favourite band is Kate&Ben,they come from Germany.Their songs are feelingful,such as Ich lieb Dich Immer Noch So Sehr......

Kate&Ben is unknown in Russia(((I'll listen this band necessarily!!!and then I'll comment their work!!!)))

I love rock music! My favorite bands are the Scorpions, KISS, and AC/DC. And by the way, the last post you posted applies to you. ;)

Add a comment