Site Feedback

Hoc tiêng Viêt

xin chao, ban hoc tiêng viêt ai?

I can help you with french or english.

Share:

Comments

hi! I'm Mai Anh. I'm Vietnamese. Can we exchange language VIETNAMESE-ENGLISH? OK, If you want you can add my yahoo account : babyonemoretime1996 or my skype is also babyonemoretime1996 . Nice to meet you ! and how can we exchange language ? on yahoo or skype?

me,too. this is my yahoo mail : redevils_letallec2005 or skype khacduong177. See you soon

Xin chào các bạn,

Tôi đang học tiếng việt! Bạn chỉ mới bắt đầu không?

Song 1 nam o Viet Nam (Dong Nai). toi noi chut chut tiêng Viêt. tôi yêu vietnam.

tôi hoc tiêng viêt. bây gio, hoc và sau khi song o vietnam (lam).

i just learn a little vietnamese because i lived there. vietnameses learnt me some words. it is better to learn vietnamese in vietnam. now, i am in france. i would like to continue but i don't find vietnamese class in my city. i really love vietnam, the better country (too beautiful...). so, i would like to find a job there when i will have my diploma. so, i need to continue vietnamese :D

Bạn có biết lam việc này học ở đây trên http://www.italki.com/knowledge/vietnamese không?

Hi, nice to meet you!

I'm living in Sai Gon city. I can help you to improve Vietnamese.

Please contact with me be skype: tranngocthao_vn

hi my name is lam

my skype : lampvl

i hope so we can exchange english-vietnamese

hi, I am Vietnamese, my English is not good and I want to improve my English. Do you want to exchange Vietnamese with me? waiting for your reply kindly help me!

hi, i'm from vietnam, i'm learning English. Can we exchange Engligh-Vietnamese? I guess it's gonna be fun to talk with you :)

Hi!

Im Loan. I can help u Vietnamese. we can talk together and u can help to improve my English skill. 

My skype: thuyloan.88

Add a comment