I WANT TO LEARN HINDI
Please friends if there is someone who want to learn spanish and want to teach hindi i will be grateful. I dont know even one single word in hindi. I need help
I can Tell You some basic Words.
Yo - Main
Tu - Tu / tum
Usted - Aap
Nosotros - Hum
Ellos/ Ella/ El - Woh
Mi nombre es Adriana - Mera Naam Adriana hai.
Mi = Mera
Nombre - Naam
es = Hai as is in English
Soy de Spain - Main Spain se hoon.
Hola - namaste
Comó esta usted - Aap kaisey hain (if talking to a male)
Aap Kaisi hain? - If talking to a female
Comó estas? - Tum Kaise ho?
Tum Kaisi ho? - If talking to Female.
Estoy bien - Main achchha hoon -Achchhi if fem
Adios - Alvida
Buenos Dias - Su Prabhat
Buenas Noches - Shubh Ratari
Infinitive Formation in Hindi
as in Spanish infinitive is formed by adding ar, ir and er to the verb root in Hindi it is formed by adding NA sound to the vern root
Eg. Khana - to eat
Peena - to drink
Sona - to sleep
Jaagna -To wake up.
Hope it helps :)
eSa fganh tkurk gwa
I love to teach you adriana...
Thanks Gagan for your help is very important for me..I would love talk more with you in skype. Add me my ID is nanisblake
Lol... Thanks mukesh as always so sweet..we will talk about later on in FB take care
Namaste . - Main achchhi hoon... I would love to share with you and learning hindi and i will love teaching you spanish. take care
i teach u hindi...but u teach me english....plz
If u wish...I can tell u..basic of hindi !
- Hi Everyone.
- The Russian women are different from the US ?
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?
- هل تعتقد أن هذا الموقع مؤتمن؟
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test
- Do you think about doing something for changing the world?
- I'm looking for Language Partners
- Hubiera, habría