sociolinguistics and uyghur
I'm interested to know more on uygur language used in Xinjiang, its roots, varieties of dialects, when or where it is used within biligual communties there and other sociolinguistics aspects.
It’s the native language of over ten million people in Xinjiang and Central Asia. There are more Uyghurs than Swedes! Xinjiang, the Uyghur Autonomous Region occupies one sixth of China’s territory, nearly as large as Alaska.
uyghur language have three dialects ,central dilect ,hotan dialect and lopnur dialect.
if you konw more about you ,i will recommend you a website http://uyghur.co.uk/
if you nedd more help ,i'll help you .
- Deseo practicar ingles :/
- Did you know couchsurfing?
- Learn Japanese
- Español a cambio de ingles! Spanish in exchange for English!
- borıng or wonderful
- I'll teach you, a beginner, Mandarin Chinese.
- im never ganna fall in love again
- is it write or wrong?
- Hunting in your culture?