Can you tell me about the most important lesson you've learnt in life so far?
to be patien all the time, to try to understand people and to forget bad things.
Never hinder yourself because you are shy, you will lose your last opportunity.
Trust in God
I thinks the tollerance and the awareness that we are all different.
Do Not Trust Your Friends completely
The secret to happiness is the acceptance of yourself.
I really enjoy every plain talk without the need to convince each other.
one learned in trouble
Be patient and never lose hope, Rely on yourself, Plan to your future life and have your own ambitions and purposes.
Finally Don’t judge people from the first time.
There are only 3 types of people in all the world:
- People that make "good" for you
- People that make "bad" for you
- People that do know nothing about you.
- Which Chinese TV series do you like best?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 2
- What color do you like and why?
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.
- Why the minority languages need to be protected?
- How to become a funny guy?
- Help me with my translation result?