Deutsch und Englisch???
I am now learning German at university,(I am a Chinese)and I have a problem,English and German are confusing ,I an not sure I can learn them well at the same time,so I stop it with English-leaning.BUT...now,I find that I've forgot too much.Someone have the same problem? I am gonna anyway pick it up again,CHERE ＵＰ：）
I had samilar problems with you before, but i suggest you dont lern these two language at the same time, German and English are both belong to germanic language,
many words are same or samilar, but many words have different meanings, you have to speak them in different gramma and with different pronunciation, thats will drive you crazy. anyway, English is more useful for your daily life, so you can first spend more time at it, when your English is proficient, then try German. by the way, i almost can not speak english anymore but writing.
ye, same problem at first, then it gets better.
- 沉湎于网络怎么办...How can I be not given to play computer any more...
- Quel est le sens de "fut bien trop fort" qui se trouve dans les paroles ci-dessous?
- Could you recommend some good movies for me
- Some Greek words to don't be lost :)
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?