Deutsch und Englisch???
I am now learning German at university,(I am a Chinese)and I have a problem,English and German are confusing ,I an not sure I can learn them well at the same time,so I stop it with English-leaning.BUT...now,I find that I've forgot too much.Someone have the same problem? I am gonna anyway pick it up again,CHERE ＵＰ：）
I had samilar problems with you before, but i suggest you dont lern these two language at the same time, German and English are both belong to germanic language,
many words are same or samilar, but many words have different meanings, you have to speak them in different gramma and with different pronunciation, thats will drive you crazy. anyway, English is more useful for your daily life, so you can first spend more time at it, when your English is proficient, then try German. by the way, i almost can not speak english anymore but writing.
ye, same problem at first, then it gets better.
- What do you think about blogging?
- Who has recently applied to become an italki teacher?
- The language you are studying.
- What is the fully meaning of...
- Is this an acceptable report? Is the style and the structure of the report correct? Thanks.
- What era would you want to live in ?
- How Many Languages Can We Learn In The Same Period?
- CAE writing topics
- live your life