E2Kon 4: LINK SENT
I wanted to update the group:
I've already sent the linnk to tonight's classroom to all the members who posted in the original E2Kon 4 post. If you didn't receive an iTalki message with the link, and you still want to participate, leave me a comment below. Once you do, I'll message you with the link immediately.
For anyone who wants to better their English speaking skills, tonight is the night to do it!
See you all iin about 8 hours,
Attendance is now closed for tonight's Kon. I will be in session for the next 3 hours and will not be able to send out any more link requests. We won't be having another Kon for at least two weeks, so hopefully more people can make the next one.
See all you Konners in about 3 hours!
- Looking for Japanese Language Buddies!
- People who speak more than one language fluently, what language do you think in?
- Spanish lang.
- Dear Mandarin - English Students
- how to improve Korea language?
- Quelles méthodes / outils / sites web utilisez-vous dans votre apprentissage du français?
- Political systems
- ima li neko da uči bosanski?
- What's Your Learning Style? Do You prefer to learn in groups or with other people?
- do you know couchsurfing