can you help me differ the sound of the: the sound of the letter " ö " and " ı " in the words
can you help me differ the sound of the:
the sound of the letter " ö " in the words
the sound of the letter " ı "
* I was doing something for pronunciation of "ö"
is that I get the previous letter "e" sound them end quickly with "o" sound is that something correct to do.
* the letter " ı " have sound of "io" but when I pronounce it like this it comes out as "o" sound and , all my Turkish friend say that I have to say the " ı " as "e" not "o"
and when i do that it is completely become " ö " , so how can i differ in pronunciation between them [ "ı" and "ö" sounds] also what is the correct thing to do and what to avoid the pronunciation of " ı " become "ö"
I am not sure that I understand you but I want helping you.Could you explain to me your problem? if you explain again, maybe i understand and help you
ı don't understand perfectly what you mean but if you want to pronounce ı you must pull your tongue back of your throat for example.the difference between ı and i: ı is a thick letter and it is generally used with a u or o. but i is generally used wite e or ö or (o: u a or ı ö: i e or ü not always generally)
- I'm so tired these days and I don't want to do anything
- What is revenge? A sign of weakness or power? What about forgiveness? Does everyone deserve it?
- Let's become friends.
- who can talk with me in english
- English grammar.
- OUR FUTURE
- وین رحتی من امس وړی ادرسینی یادګتورتی
- has any English speaker in Chongqing,China
- Do you like the dinosaur？