Anyone interested in German/Russian reading exchange?
Hello there! I am a native speaker of Russian, and I want to read in German more or less fluently. I wonder if there are any German speakers who would be likewise interested in reading in Russian. If so, we can arrange reading exchange sessions once a week, choose texts that we find suitable, and then discuss them and help each other understand the more difficult places. It could be fun!
how is ur life in London?
I am still in Moscow.Cold but warm inside.lol....
Thats is a good Idea
You should just buy a German novel and try to translate it into Russian chapter by chapter. I've done this last semester and it helped!
Good suggestion, and I will be doing this sort of work anyway. I mean, at a certain stage (actually, at any stage) you greatly benefit from the competence of a native speaker who can guide you through your reading. Although it should be you, and not your guide, who does all the language-mining.
Ja! Ich moechte das gerne mit dir zusammen machen.
- apprendre le français en ligne débutant
- LEARNING A NEW LANGUAGE IS LIKE A MARATHON, NOT A SPRINT.
- Conversation in english + (plus italian if you want)
- Une disscussion ciblée et enrichissante (francais)
- Is it true that in United Kingdom students don't study grammar at school?
- In Arabic culture, is a particular stone more precious than the others?
- English Reading
- 中国人们，你有没有去了印尼泗水的 Pasar Atom？
- Does anyone had ouzo or raki before?