Anyone interested in German/Russian reading exchange?
Hello there! I am a native speaker of Russian, and I want to read in German more or less fluently. I wonder if there are any German speakers who would be likewise interested in reading in Russian. If so, we can arrange reading exchange sessions once a week, choose texts that we find suitable, and then discuss them and help each other understand the more difficult places. It could be fun!
how is ur life in London?
I am still in Moscow.Cold but warm inside.lol....
Thats is a good Idea
You should just buy a German novel and try to translate it into Russian chapter by chapter. I've done this last semester and it helped!
Good suggestion, and I will be doing this sort of work anyway. I mean, at a certain stage (actually, at any stage) you greatly benefit from the competence of a native speaker who can guide you through your reading. Although it should be you, and not your guide, who does all the language-mining.
Ja! Ich moechte das gerne mit dir zusammen machen.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- What do you know about Turkey ? Have you ever been in Turkey ?
- what was the most scary movie character you ever seen
- Have u watched fast and furious 7?
- Can you help me with me grammar?
- What do you think about dubbing?
- Recording sentences
- Hello from indonesia
- Struggling with Turkish language!
- هيا نتحدث