Anyone interested in German/Russian reading exchange?
Hello there! I am a native speaker of Russian, and I want to read in German more or less fluently. I wonder if there are any German speakers who would be likewise interested in reading in Russian. If so, we can arrange reading exchange sessions once a week, choose texts that we find suitable, and then discuss them and help each other understand the more difficult places. It could be fun!
how is ur life in London?
I am still in Moscow.Cold but warm inside.lol....
Thats is a good Idea
You should just buy a German novel and try to translate it into Russian chapter by chapter. I've done this last semester and it helped!
Good suggestion, and I will be doing this sort of work anyway. I mean, at a certain stage (actually, at any stage) you greatly benefit from the competence of a native speaker who can guide you through your reading. Although it should be you, and not your guide, who does all the language-mining.
Ja! Ich moechte das gerne mit dir zusammen machen.
- emigrate or not emigrate
- Arabic Learning Video & Learn an Arabic phrase
- Which is the most important language in the world?
- Hey guys,could you tell me the difference of 'parents power' thing in your country?
- What kind of life you will have without internet?
- Have you ever thought more carefully about what kind of abilities you have to make you qualified?
- Write a slang that makes you confused when you see it at the first time
- What makes you chill out when you are pissed off?