Anyone interested in German/Russian reading exchange?
Hello there! I am a native speaker of Russian, and I want to read in German more or less fluently. I wonder if there are any German speakers who would be likewise interested in reading in Russian. If so, we can arrange reading exchange sessions once a week, choose texts that we find suitable, and then discuss them and help each other understand the more difficult places. It could be fun!
how is ur life in London?
I am still in Moscow.Cold but warm inside.lol....
Thats is a good Idea
You should just buy a German novel and try to translate it into Russian chapter by chapter. I've done this last semester and it helped!
Good suggestion, and I will be doing this sort of work anyway. I mean, at a certain stage (actually, at any stage) you greatly benefit from the competence of a native speaker who can guide you through your reading. Although it should be you, and not your guide, who does all the language-mining.
Ja! Ich moechte das gerne mit dir zusammen machen.
- I am confused about how to differentiate the two words. what the difference is between "major" and "main".
- How did you learn it?
- Can you tell some band that you love but no one else know?
- Hello, I´m a Spanish Speaker and i need to Learn English Language, Somebaody can help me?
- do you want teach me english..?
- Proper care for your pet(s)
- I speak Spanish..
- I want make friends