Real friend ...
Does a 'real friend' exists and how do we recognize it?
Like George Eliot said :-
I never had a problem making friends and I also had a real friend, but when people began to marry, move away and have children or die, these friendships are completed. It seems that people are too busy and it is almost impossible to make friends nowadays.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
A real friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”
- What does "less intelligent means?"
- study language
- How is Australia viewed by the average Chinese person?
- Quel est votre film préféré?
- Help me, Please!
- هل أنت تريد أو لاتريد؟
- 请大家猜个谜语（Please guess a riddle）
- I am Chinese, I want to ask that, is psychological education be taken seriously in your country???
- Are the 6 official UN languages truly official??
- I am a english student at university I must improve my english I mean if someone helps me I will so happy .