Do you want the BEST SONGS for learning Russian?
A lot of people successfully learn languages by listening songs. This method includes review of lyrics, transliteration (for better understanding of pronunciation) and translation (LTT) of songs. The best way to use it – is to listen to the song and follow LTT.
As a result – you listen to new words repeatedly and remember its correct sense.
Here you can get a packs of the most popular and wonderful songs of the period you like:
1) FOLK RUSSIAN SONGS (the most popular 20 songs like "Oy moroz moroz" and "Kalinka-malinka")
2) SOVIET RUSSIAN SONGS (20 wonderful songs of Soviet period of Russia, like "Lizaveta", "Podmoskovnye vechera" and others)
3) MODERN RUSSIAN SONGS (20 new, top songs of modern Russian artists, different styles, like "Vremja narkotik" of Denis Maydanov, "Prostitsya" of UmaTurman and others)
YOU CAN GET ALL SETS HERE: http://www.learnrussianlanguage.ru/download_russian_songs
HOW CAN YOU LEARN?
Every set of songs has PDF file with lyrics, transcript and translation of songs - so you can understand all words and how they are pronounced. So - SING and LEARN!
No comment given.
- IDIOT GIRL
- Apprendre les langues par internet, ça marche?
- What did you do yesterday?
- Can someone tell me if anyone of them wrong. And can you tell me the meaning of "help" and "just" here?
- ENSEÑO ESPAÑOL E INGLES SI HAY GENTE INTERESADA PODEMOS ARMAR UN GRUPO POR SKYPE O GOOGLE PLUS
- what is the difference between "you worked hard" and you have worked hard ?
- ¿Por qué estudiáis español?
- PRACTISE PRACTISE
- Feeling of being betrayed by a friend, so sad!How to do?