Korean tourist beaten up by Greek gang grouped-policemen .
He beaten up by policemen in Greece.
They asked to our people to show certificate for comming Greece.
But he refused since he heard their are fake police men in Greece thesedays.
After he refusing, one of policemen punch his mouth powerfully.
So, The Korean shouted to get help, and then other policemen came who looked 'normal' , but then they beaten him severely.
Even he showed his certificate, they kept beating him. shouting 'go home' and insulting his race as Asian.
So he escaped and helped and asked to Korean embassy and the Greeck police station to get help.
So , our embassy is searching now to get compensation and apology from Greek government. However, the Greek police keep being silent and shut their mouth up still now as if nothing happened.
I hope this solve out immidiatly.
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?
- Arkadasilar! I need tips for travelling in eastern Turkey!
- when you fall flat on you face... what do you do ? +100
- I have a question for those who learning Korean as a foreign language.
- Chercher des partenaires pour apprendre le français
- English and it absurdities
- Living in India (Pune or Bangalore)
- Do you share your passion for languages with your family?
- looking for language partner
- I want to know a partner to conversation