Help me please to write an article
What are the values of a modern family and what are the characteristics of an ideal family?
This's really a big question that needs alot to talk about but anyway, Just to be brief I guess it doesn't exist such term called "ideal family" but it could be as close as to be ideal, For that it should come under all the common good manners like love, loyalty, faith etc... All this must be between the family members also another important one is the right role model, We human don't like direct orders and it's pretty obvious in teaching little kids anything So teachings shall come from following a "good" example in the family which is the mother father or both.
Here is some vocabulary for you because no good teacher will write the whole article for you my dear, but we will help you get there as much as we can! :)
modern family values: honesty, respect, trust, good health, cleanliness, kindness
Characteristics of an ideal family: an ideal family consists of people that love each other and support each other. They understand each other and try to resolve arguments without screaming at each other. Ideal families try to be eco-friendly and they recycle as much of their waste as possible. The ideal family frequently spends quality time together.
So here is a short example. Put this article in your own words and then expand on it with more examples like mine.
Good luck Tania
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- How long does it take to learn spanish ? Or any language
- Diferenciar o português de Portugal (Europeu) e do Brasil
- Ein(e) Partner(in) für ein Deutsch-Französisches Gespräch
- Good Free Kanji (Or just Japanese learning) Resources (Websites, documents etc.)?
- What is important to enter in a good university?
- What is most difficult part with studying Japanese?
- Les chanteurs québecoises
- Is possible to get fluency in any foreign language whitout studying abroad