Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Im Japanese.

Im learning English and Chinese. if you want to practice in Japanese, I may help you!

Share:

Comments

Hai, watashi wa Bobi desu.

I'm Indonesian.

In my mind, Japan is an extremely interesting country, with all of its languange and culture.

That's why I want to learn more about Japanese.

Can somebody help me ??

I can tell you about Indonesian Languange and culture if you want to.

Its really sweet and nice if we can make a good friend here, and have a fun discussion. :)

Please send me an email in andikaputra.bobi@yahoo.co.id or follow my twitter account in @bakabbon and i'll follow you back.

Arigatou ghozaimasu. :)

I M KAUSHAL 4 india . 

I will very happy if u help in learning of Japanese lanuage.

ありがとうございます。歴史なので、多くの中国人は日本人が嫌い。でも、日本人は優しいと思います。

Hello, My name is Michael and I would love to learn Japanese. I can teach you english in exchange. The reason to which I want to learn japanese is because I want to move to japan. To me Japan is a beautiful and mysterioust place that I would love to explore, so if you could could you please teach me japanese I will teach you english in return. Thanks for reading :D

my skype id is (khanalii) add me on skype

Hi! If you need my help to learn english i will gladly teach you. :) 

私は中国人です。今アメリカにいます。私は日本語を7か月勉強しました。私のWECHAT:guo7871.

nice to meet you~ I like Japanese dorama and animation very much. I am the fan of AKB48.

If you would like some help learning English feel free to let me know.  時間があれば、日本語を上達したいと思います。

kimnettさんはハンサムですよ、ちょっと田辺誠一感じ、へへへ。

Add a comment