Site Feedback

Is it considered CHILDISH to watch anime in Europe (0ㅅ0)// <( ? )

Since I was young, I've watched a lot of Japanese and Disney animes. I still watch animes like Naruto and One piece when I have a chance to watch them.Butttt I noticed that not so many Europeans watch or watched animes, I know only one European who watch disimon adventure but I don't think he is average European tho and he was odd.

By the way.. it's strange but.. the reason why I become like Europe is because of the fullmetal alchemist,In that anime, the background is Germany so I started to interested in them and pursued my interest of Europe by reading books and watching their cultures.

Share:

Comments

Actually very very very many people here in europe do watch anime. Naruto One Piece, Deathnote [...] So many people here are into japan and japanese animes... I'd almost consider it mainstream

I won't agree. 

It's true that anime is much more popular now than it was, but I would not call it mainstream! There is a fair amount of people interested in anime and Japanese culture, but still there is A LOT of people who consider anime just a cartoon for children and consider watching it very childish. I guess those are people who haven't seen stuff like Higurashi tho >.> people, who think that animated = childish.

By, Higurashi, you mean "Higurashi no naku koro ni"?

yup

Add a comment