Why are cats better than dogs?
Cats are better because they can think for themselves.
Dogs can go either incredibly friendly or painfully violent depending on the owner. They can be really helpful but can be slaves too.
Dogs need purposes; cats don't because they have their own standards and no one can touch them.
(BTW, I love all animals.)
- wo can help me，i needed a friend
- Need someone who can speak Japanese, I will help with English in return.
- How to tell someone here is not only for language study but also dating?
- Need language partner
- 帮帮我 :-)
- Looking for participators of English study group using Skype.
- What do you think about nuclear weapon?
- Main English Concerns
- 한국어를 배우는 이유가 무엇이에요?