Why are cats better than dogs?
Cats are better because they can think for themselves.
Dogs can go either incredibly friendly or painfully violent depending on the owner. They can be really helpful but can be slaves too.
Dogs need purposes; cats don't because they have their own standards and no one can touch them.
(BTW, I love all animals.)
- Do you know how to change your life?
- A question
- The best way to learn a language
- Losing confidence and starting again with French or other language
- What makes your days happier and more exciting?
- Normal people around here?
- share us this discussion
- I'm beginer
- Can you recommend me some books to improve my english? :-)
- Anyone out there on their PhD in Mathematics or Theoretical Physics?