Site Feedback

Why are cats better than dogs?

Do you think otherwise?

Share:

Comments

Because the cats can eat mice and problems solved while the dog can only say to mice with its bark, "Hey dude, back off from my own territory but problems unsolved ))

Really it's a interesting debate question. I think when you leave a dog alone with a baby for even one second, they begin to think that it must be snack time whereas cats make excellent and responsible babysitters. Some babies who are nurtured by cats even learn to play new instruments, and in a few cases, to speak foreign languages.

Мне нравятся оба, но кошки привлекательный и Су мило :) Причины: - Кошки знают, что делать, когда они находят ведро. Кошки имеют более практические и творческие личной гигиены решений. Кошки не целовать задницы. Кошки лучшие спортсмены. Кошки не будут пытаться съесть ребенка Кошки имеют более внушительные рабочие места. Кошки лучше обниматься. Я люблю кошек А что Вы Alexandra? Дай "лучшим ответом" .. пожалуйста

Dogs are MUCH better than cats in my humble opinion. They are loyal, faithful and help humans much more than they ask for help. A cat is neither loyal nor does it do much help and asks for a lot of it. A cat acts pricey while a dog is always ready to be of help to its master. A dog can be trained much better than a cat. This is my opinion and I keep dogs in much high regard compared to cats.

Исправления: Мне нравятся и те и те, но кошки привлекательней и милей :) Причины: Кошки умеют справлять нужду в кошачий лоток. Кошки имеют собственные практические идеи по поддержанию гигиены. Кошки не целуют задницы. Кошки более спортивны/подвижны. Кошки не могут съесть ребенка. ? Тут я не поняла про какие рабочие места идет речь?)) С кошками приятней обниматься. Я люблю кошек, а вы, Alexandra? Отметь как "лучший ответ", пожалуйста

пожалуйста, как мой ответ

Thank you all! You all give good answers!

Лучшим ответом я назвала ответ Puneet. Я это сделала потому, что Puneet тоже любит русский язык, как и я!

Thank you, Юли

Thank you, Sivaprasad Nair

Add a comment