Lessons Learned In Life
if we are not able to learn from our mistakes be sure that nothing will progress in our lives
hi how are you
Yes, it is possible, but who do it?
We do the same mistakes again and again.
And if you learn... is it really a mistake??
I beleive, it's the only way to really learn something well.
If you are trying to do something new you may read hundreds of books, or research other people experiences in what you are trying to do. But it will never teach you what you will lear form doing it yourself, making mistakes and having lessons from them.
“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
― Albert Einstein
thats why life is so interesting :)
- Help with English
- We need help with our translation of experimental instrution in analog circuit and digital cicuit
- Which first book to start English?
- Why my Arabic questions are regarded as unclear and not useful?
- Do you have something healthy you enjoy doing??
- Does anyone here speak Esperanto?
- Looking a friend who want practice English
- Lire dans une autre langue
- Looking a friend who want practice Spanish and help me to practice English