Lessons Learned In Life
if we are not able to learn from our mistakes be sure that nothing will progress in our lives
hi how are you
Yes, it is possible, but who do it?
We do the same mistakes again and again.
And if you learn... is it really a mistake??
I beleive, it's the only way to really learn something well.
If you are trying to do something new you may read hundreds of books, or research other people experiences in what you are trying to do. But it will never teach you what you will lear form doing it yourself, making mistakes and having lessons from them.
“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
― Albert Einstein
thats why life is so interesting :)
- تعلم اللغه الفرنسيه
- Hallo Leute
- The durian - do you love it or hate it?
- Nominative/Accusative/Dative/Genative Cases in German
- beginner in japanese
- big or small.? (generally) and why.
- WhatsApp for Mac OS X?
- Are there any fairy tales about phoenix in your country?
- What do you think of Indonesia?
- pronunciation rules in Russian